At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Sales Associate for QualityRx in the Ashanti Region
- Deliver on assigned facility targets and associated high revenue contribution.
- Conduct pharmacy assessment using the GH-QRx scorecard.
- Engage potential community pharmacies; effectively communicate the values of mPharma and QRX Model Pharmacy Program.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with providers (QRx Pharmacies) in your assigned region through the organization of provider meetings and the application of other methodologies for customer acquisition.
- Lead initial engagements, signing contracts, and ensuring a smooth transition to the Refurbishment and On-Boarding team to maintain the service and relationships.
- Retrieve data on historical sales, operation expenses, business operation certificate, Pharmacy council certificate, and liabilities and share with the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
- Submit weekly Scouting Reports to the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years experience in Sales and Marketing in the healthcare sector
- Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
- Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical, and Supply Chain teams)
- Frequent travel within assigned territory
- Existing client/pharmacy list.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing
- Healthcare background preferred
This position reports to the Retail Expansion Lead